- An edge from a node to itself. Counts as both an ingoing and outgoing edge for outdegree, indegree and degree.
The number of ingoing edges of a node. If a node has a loop, it also counts as an ingoing edge.
The number of nodes to which a node is a neighbour.
The number of outgoing edges of a node. If a node has a loop, it also counts as an outgoing edge.
The number of neighbours of a node.
The number of ingoing and outgoing edges of a node. If a node has a loop, it counts as both an ingoing and outgoing edge.
- A collection of nodes, edges between them and possibly values associated with any edges.
- A regular object in a graph.
- A connection between two nodes in a graph.
- edge value
- The value associated with an edge in a graph.
The number of neighbours is the outdegree.